Monday 14 December 2009



As requested here is Neo with his Reindeer ears on, he was not impressed at being asked to pose in them again but submitted with the bribe of chix treats! Excuse the dirty nose! he'd been out in the garden to bury his chew, we'd not let him go an do it the other night cause it was raining so its been buried under the sofa for a few days, he must have forgotten about it as he was surprised when I handed it to him and went straight outside with it.

As you can see I've put up the Christmas tree, I wasn't going to bother this year as with Neo and a new kitten I thought it would be more trouble than its worth but I relented after much nagging from other half and have been pleasantly surprised by how little notice the animals have taken of it. I've even been able to leave the presents under it unmauled. Wouldn't go as far as allowing them free access to the living room when I'm out though, think that would be pushing it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! What a sorry sight! I can see he is being very patient - hope he got lots of treats. Christmas tree looks lovely. I wonder how long it will take Devon to learn to climb it?

Anonymous said...

aww! Love that picture, looks like he's saying "ok mum, just get on with it" lol. Hope you guys have a lovely xmas!