Friday 11 December 2009

Well the dog class xmas party was hard work.

There were probably three times the number of dogs there compared to normal so when we walked through the doors you could almost see neo going 'wey hey' and that was it for the rest of the evening! Couldn't do a thing with him, no concentration whatsoever, it was just like having an excited child! His love interest was there with her pretty angel wings on which didn't help at all!

At least he seemed to have fun, the reindeer antlers didn't stay on for more than a few seconds so we gave up with them, I'll attempt to get a photo of him wearing them and post it next time, he really does look daft, I mean cute in them!

I've done almost all of my xmas shopping over the internet this year so have had to wait in for a number of deliveries over the last few weeks. Next year I will have to have a cage put round the letter box, Neo has destroyed two delivery cards this week, one I managed to piece back together so as I knew which delivery service it came from but todays was apparently beyond recognicion! except that it was blue and white! I just spent a half hour contacting the remaining deliveries to find out which carrier they use so I can arrange re-delivery. I love my dog!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No photos??!!!!
Love interest??
NO PHOTOS!

Tiger777 said...

Sorry! will do better next week.