Sunday 6 December 2009

Back again!





Well yet again I've not kept up with this on a regular basis so I doubt there will be anyone still reading it but just in case there is we're still here.

Neo is a year old now!

He is doing well except for a bit of a tummy problem which we're working on. We've had to take him off his usual kibble as he was vomiting at least once a day so he had a few weeks of chix and rice and is now happily eating chix mince and a mixer. Hes not lost any condition and never once showed any signs of being unwell so its all a bit of a mystery. The vomiting still happens but only once or twice a week and is a small percentage of the meal he ate the night before so we're going to continue as we are for now.

Unfortunatly a few days after I last wrote I had to have my cat put down, it was very sad, he'd been with me through a lot and I miss him very much as did Neo, because Neo seemed very down without Tiger around we found him a new playmate a bit sooner than I would probably have done if we'd not had Neo.



Devon, has made himself very much at home and him and Neo are becoming firm friends, providing of course Neo gives him plenty of respect!

Neo is still enjoying his dog classes, except last weeks which I completely forgot about until my friend Bev sent me a text the next morning asking if I was ok!
Its the Christmas Party tomorrow evening and Neo has been bought a set of reindeer antlers which hes not too happy about so don't expect them to stay on for very long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered when you would be back! I hope there will be a picture of Neo in his antlers - wonder if Santa will want to hire him...?

Tiger777 said...

Doubt it he'd eat all the presents!